LED bulbs are the latest solutions in the lighting industry that will replace incandescent, halogen and energy saving / CFL / ones.
New LED bulbs are made of lighter materials, shock and dust resistant with a greater angle of illumination and high performance Lm / W. LED bulb of EURO LED meet all new standards for quality and efficiency. Why should you replace your old incandescent bulb or energy saving bulbs with LED ones, how to change and what is the efficiency of LED bulbs? Here are their advantages:
1. Easy to install and use - standard bases of old bulbs are E27 and E14. LED bulbs are the same footing and all you need to do is remove the old bulb and put the new
2. Environmental Products - minimal heat, no mercury, no UV and IR radiation, 100% recyclable and does not pollute the environment after the end of operation
3. Their life is 15 times longer than conventional light sources - 50,000 hours
4. Resistant to:
• High and low temperatures
5. Not affected by frequent on / off
6. Minimum time for payback to 4 month with an average working hours per day 5h.